100 Wellesley Street East, Toronto, ON
At this sensational building offering apartments for rent in Toronto, you are walking distance from everything: Ryerson, University of Toronto, theaters, stores, schools and much more! If you are visiting Toronto for one year or you want to live here for the rest of your life, this building offers one of the best locations with many amenities inside the building not found in other apartment communities. You will have your own indoor penthouse pool and sauna together with a state of the art exercise room.
Plaza 100 offers the city's most spectacular views of Lake Ontario and downtown Toronto. Imagine, 200 square miles of living room! Friendly and professional staff will help you to find the right apartment for rent in Toronto at an affordable price and after you move in our staff are committed to help you to feel right at home.
Non Resident Parking also available at Wellesley.
Open House: April 22 from 6 - 9 pm
and April 25 & 26 from 9 am - 5 pm
» Building Features
- Open spacious suites featuring air conditioning, dishwasher (in some suites), large closets, tile tub surround, private balcony and ready for cable installation
- Some suites are fully renovated with updated kitchens
- Roof top fitness centre
- Indoor penthouse pool with sauna and expansive sundeck with panoramic city views!
- Secure building with monitored building security cameras, Enterphone system, as well as on site professional and friendly staff
- Underground parking available
- Suite mail delivery (for most suites)
- Debit and online rental payments available
- Convenience store on site
» Neighbourhood Features
- Walking distance to everything!
- 3-minute walk to Wellesley subway as well as bus service along Wellesley Street
- 10-minute drive to highways 404 or Gardiner Expressway
- Grocery & Shopping stores include No Frills, Rabba Fine Foods, Food Basics, Loblaws
- Financial institutions in the area: Scotia Bank, CIBC, RBC Royal Bank, Bank of Montreal, TD Canada Trust
- Schools: Jarvis Collegiate is a block away
- Metropolitan Toronto Reference Library is a 10 minute walk away